If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We accept returns within 30 days of you receiving your product. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following conditions for our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must have label and tags still on and must be returned in original product packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return or email us at email@example.com
- Include a picture of the product packed up in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $75, we highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You may also request we arrange a return shipping label for you, at your expense. The cost of said return shipping would then be deducted from your refund or the value put towards your exchange.
All refunds/exchanges are issued after the product has been returned and inspected. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. Depending on where you live and how you choose to return your product, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions regarding a return or exchange.
Refused Shipment or Order Cancellations Requested after items have shipped:
- Orders can be canceled for full refund up until they are picked up by the shipping company for delivery to you
- Any orders canceled once a product is in transit or any delivery refused by you are subject to the same return shipping cost responsibilities as a normally requested return/refund.